The basics of industrial and supply-chain excellence in less than 200 pages! Based on the author’s long experience, this book for self-learning offers a step-by-step presentation of the best practices of modern manufacturing and logistic management.
– Voice of the Customer for innovation
– activities with and without added value
– mass customization and modular thinking
– dependent and independent customer demand
– strategic and operational levels of the supply chain
The integration of these best practices into Lean Supply Chain Management can help any company to maximize its added value and the productivity of its people.